We are certainly looking forward to seeing all of you in our office as it becomes safe to do so. While the pause we took from in-office appointments was important, we know for many of you it was difficult to put off treatments or in-person evaluations. We thank all of you for your flexibility and understanding these past couple of months as we rescheduled appointments (sometimes many times!) and shifted to video appointments and webinars. We know it was not was not always easy, but we appreciated your continued trust in our practice. As we continue to move closer to opening our offices and seeing all appointment types in person, we thought we would share some of our updated safety protocols. As our offices open, it is important to note, that in-person consultations and follow-up appointments will be the last addition in our gradual re-opening process. Lastly, the timeline for each office will be different, so please make sure to contact the office for specifics for that location.
Updated Office Protocols
- We are limiting the number of staff that will be in our office at any one time
- We are limiting the number of patients we will be seeing each day
- Appointments are being spread out to eliminate patient-to-patient interactions and to allow for additional office sanitization
- Staff are required to wear masks at all times
- Anyone entering the office will be required to cover their mouth and nose with a surgical mask, cloth mask, bandana, etc.
- Anyone entering the office must wash their hands immediately upon entering
- Increased sanitization of all patient touch points between appointments
- Temperature checks for patients and staff before entering our office
New Check-In Process
- In order to limit the number of people in our office we will no longer allow companions to accompany patients to their appointment (the only exceptions will be patients under 18 and those who need assistance due to mobility concerns)
- When you arrive for your appointment, please wait in your car and call us to let us know that you have arrived
- Once we are ready to see you, we will call you to let you know you can enter the building
- One of our staff members will meet you at the door, take your temperature, and bring you immediately into your treatment room
- If payment is due, we will handle payment over the phone from your car prior to your appointment
- If you need to schedule any follow up appointments, that will be handled over the phone after your appointment
COVID-19 Symptom Screening
- When confirming your appointment, we will ask if you have been exhibiting any symptoms related to COVID-19 or have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19
- As mentioned above, we will take your temperature on the day of your appointment and screen for any COVID-19 symptoms and whether you have had any exposures
- During our follow-up phone call 3-5 days after your appointment, we will again ask if you have developed any COVID-19 symptoms since your appointment
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our staff and patients. We are closely following, and in many instances exceeding, the protocols recommended by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local health departments. Our thoughts are with all of those that have been affected by this pandemic. We look forward to being able to safely see you in our office soon.
Posted by your Medi Tresse Team