Medi Tresse COVID-19 Update – Now Offering Online Video Consultations
As we start to re-open we want you to know that we are committed to taking every precaution necessary to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff. Your health and safety are truly our top priority.
With offices in multiple states, the status of each office is based on how the situation has been progressing in that location. We are continuing to monitor the situation and make decisions for each office based on guidance from both national and local governments and agencies. Below is the current status of each office:
Chattanooga, TN – Opened
Scarsdale, NY – Opened for all appointment types, but still offering and recommending telehealth appointments for consultation and follow-up appointments.
Wellesley, MA – Opened for all appointment types, but still offering and recommending telehealth appointments for consultation and follow-up appointments.
Worcester, MA – Opened for all appointment types, but still offering and recommending telehealth appointments for consultation and follow-up appointments.
We would also like to share some of the updated protocols that we now have in place. Our number one priority is the health and safety of our staff and patients. We are closely following, and in many instances exceeding, the protocols recommended by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local health departments.
Updated Office Protocols
- We are limiting the number of staff that will be in our office at any one time
- We are limiting the number of patients we will be seeing each day
- Appointments are being spread out to eliminate patient-to-patient interactions and to allow for additional office sanitization
- Staff are required to wear masks at all times
- Anyone entering the office will be required to cover their mouth and nose with a surgical mask, cloth mask, bandana, etc. and patients will be provided a new mask at the start of their appointment
- Anyone entering the office must wash their hands immediately upon entering
- Increased sanitization of all patient touch points between appointments
- Temperature checks for patients and staff
- Air purifiers in all patient rooms
New Check-In/Check-Out Process
- In order to limit the number of people in our office we will no longer allow companions to accompany patients to their appointment (the only exceptions will be patients under 18 and those who need assistance due to mobility concerns)
- When you arrive for your appointment, please wait in your car and call us to let us know that you have arrived
- Once we are ready to see you we will call you to let you know you can enter the building
- One of our staff members will meet you at the door, take your temperature, provide you a mask, and bring you immediately into your treatment room
- If payment is due, we will handle payment over the phone from your car prior to your appointment
- Any follow-up appointments that need to be scheduled will be handled over the phone after your appointment
COVID-19 Symptom Screening
- When confirming your appointment we will ask if you have been exhibiting any symptoms related to COVID-19
- As mentioned above, we will take your temperature on the day of your appointment and screen for any COVID-19 symptoms
- During our follow-up phone call a couple days after your appointment, we will again ask if you have had any COVID-19 symptoms since your appointment
If you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to reach out. We look forward to seeing you in our office again and we hope that you and your families have been staying safe and healthy.